Staten Island Sedation Dentist Dr. Fred S Hecht
Staten Island dentist Dr. Fred S. Hecht has served patients with expert and caring dental care for more than 30 years. As a sedation dentist, he holds patient comfort in high regard and offers nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation at Staten Island Dental Care. Beyond being a sedation dentist, Dr. Hecht offers expert, knowledgeable, caring and skillful dental care in various areas of dentistry including cosmetic dental services, dental implants, family dentistry and general dentistry.
As a graduate of the Pankey Center and the Kois Center, he has studied advanced procedures in many facets of dentistry. Dr. Hecht also enjoys being a part of the Flying Doctors, and he participates in missionary trips to improve oral health worldwide.
- Undergraduate: University of Bridgeport, Connecticut – B.A. 1969
- Dental Degree: University of Pennsylvania – D.M.D. 1973
- Implants: New York University – The Dental Implant Program
- More than 2,600 hours of continuing education
Member of Associations
- ADA – American Dental Association
- Second District Dental Society
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lifetime Qualified Member – Crown Council
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Over 3,000+ hours of Continued Education to date
- DOCS – Dental Organization for Conscious sedation
- Certified Member of N.Y. State I.V. Conscious sedation (member no. 3970547)
- Graduate of the Pankey Institute – Level IV Training
- Graduate of the Kois Center
- Two years in the U.S. Air Force (Captain in the dental core)
Learn more about sedation dentist Dr. Fred Hecht and Staten Island Dental Care at his main website. We invite you to contact us by calling the phone number above or by filling out the form on this page. You will be happy to receive care from Staten Island dentist Dr. Hecht and his staff.
Internet Marketing by ProspectaMarketing